The Blue Mandala Silent Retreat is an oasis of silence secluded from the noise of the world – the silent extension of the Bali Mandala.
Free of given structures and dogmas the Blue Mandala Silent Retreat is a place at which the power of silence can be explored in a very personal way. Therefore the Blue Mandala Silent Retreat is an “island of silence” for all people who long for a time of retreat beyond the setting of a monastery, ashram, or other forms of spiritual communities.
It is located in an enchanted garden by the sea, the untouched beauty and timeless ease of this place invites people to find peace and “come home” to themselves.
The Blue Mandala Silent Retreat welcomes:
- people with any kind of denomination or without denomination,
- people with long-time meditation experience, as well as those who’ve just begun to get in touch with silence,
- yogis wanting to start their practice at 4 o’clock in the morning, as well as people who simply wish to daydream for a while without any distraction,
- artists requiring stillness to paint, write, or express themselves otherwise, as well as exhausted mothers and fathers who simply need a timeout from being a parent,
- people longing to deepen a specific spiritual practice, as well as those who just need a holiday from the chatter of the world.